Can anyone help me figure out when I am due to ovulate

I am having a very hard time trying to figure out when I am due to ovulate this month, my periods have been very screwed up for the past five months now, I had WHAT I thought was a light period on the 31 of Oct. but I never had the cramping or heavy bleeding. NO BASHING. if you do no have anything nice to post then PLEASE do not post. My DH and I are trying to figure out when we can set a night for just him and I . We had a little fun on Monday night and he swears he never had it all the way. But I believe he did cause now two days later I am feeling like crap, I started to have some achy feeling lastnight while I was in class and I am feeling like crap today and my cervex is very very soft ( so that is what hubby said Monday night), we can not tell if it is high or low.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would buy some of those ovulation tests they have in the the store they have them right next to the preganacy test :) that is what I would do hopefully that helps good luck :)
    CrystalPmom2

Answer by CrystalPmom2 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• They dont work
    Anonymous

• Find a ovulation calculator online. I was trying to get prego for 3 years after my son and it was just not happening. There is a thing called a "white period" there are only 2 days a month that you can get prego so the week of your "white period you need to have sex several times durning that week. Sperm lasts 4-5 days in your body. Hope that made sense?
    Juicy_Mom_of_2

Answer by Juicy_Mom_of_2 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I have never heard of a white period, I think I will have to check into that online
    Anonymous