How many oz should 8 months drink?

My son is 8 months and eat cereal 2 times aday. Morning and Evening along with 1/z oz yaourt each time. He only drank 20 oz per day . Is this enough??? I make my own yaourt using his similac milk base.

hungluvphuong

Asked by hungluvphuong at 3:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• At 8 months old he's old enough to be eating solids other than just cereal twice a day. The older they get the less formula they will drink and need and the more solids they will consume.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 3:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• You need to be talking to your pediatrician about this, every child is different, so are mother's views, and the pediatrician will tell you what's best with his weight height and age.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• wtf is "yaourt"?
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 4:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Sorry it call yogurt . I just spell it wrong. I cook celery, green beans, potatoes, and then liquify and mix with cereal. He won't eat plain cereal mix with milk or water so I have to found another way to have him cereal . I also cook potatoes and liquify and then mix with milk for him to drank .
    hungluvphuong

Answer by hungluvphuong at 5:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Stop liquifying. He's old enough to be eating finger foods and started on table foods. And I agree that you should be talking to the pediatrician about this.
    Anonymous