not really a ? i just wanted to say listen to your body i had 4 pos preg test and 2 neg ones then i started spotting around when i was going to get my period but i was have the pregnant signs so i waited another 2 weeks and sure enough i am preg also dont buy the $1 test at dg i had 12 Neg lol Im preg with # 3 hang in there it will happen when you dont expect it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Just so you know all pregnancy tests are the same regardless of whether they're $1 tests or $7 tests. They all test for the same hormone.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 3:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I foundout with dollar store test i was pregnant at 3 weeks wich was crazy cause it was early! Just depends on hgc levels i guess congrats by the way!
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 4:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• i must of got the bad box then lol
    Anonymous

• Thanks for writing this. I am going through something similar. I've had several faint positive (blue dye) tests and several negative pink dye ones (including several $1 ones from DG). And I have had spotting instead of my period. So...I'm really puzzled. Going to keep testing. Time will tell.
    Ohio-mom-of-2

Answer by Ohio-mom-of-2 at 9:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• your welcome yes wait a week or two thats what i didnt and but a different brand i got the clearblue good luck i hope you are
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2009