huggies lotion?

Do you use huggies lotion for you kid? According to many research this product is in high hazard for kids. Read this...http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/product/21731/Huggies_24hr_Moisturizing_Baby_Lotion_with_Shea_Butter/?key=38198558

You can check your cosmetics here and see what the hazard level, I also recommend you to read the book of "the secret history of the War on Cancer" by Devra Davis

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Everything is "hazardous" to us these days.. I quit worrying about that crap a long time ago.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 3:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• i dont use huggies lotion only because it doesnt work and its too exspensive. and like pp said everything is hazardous these days...hell now you go down to the local gas station and you are risking your life..who knows what kind of nuts jobs are out there
    Anonymous

• Yeah, really, it's ridiculous. This is hazardous, that is hazardous, the whole damn world is one big biohazard. I am going into the healthcare field and you can't even get me riled up about stuff like this anymore.
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 4:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I do not use huggies lotion only because it broke my daughters skin out it was horrible.. I use the johnson's pink bottle lotion I really like the baby smell
    CrystalPmom2

Answer by CrystalPmom2 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I agree with the pp's - - everything is hazardous for one reason or another these days! I chose not to use huggies anything because my kids have such sensitive skin and my experience in a daycare showed me that more often than not it was the huggies wipes and lotions that irritated skin. I also can't use the J&J lotions - I tried them once and everywhere I put it on my DD, she broke out into a nasty rash. So it's Aveeno sensitive skin lotions and diaper creams, pampers sensitive skin wipes, and California baby body wash/shampoo for my kiddos. :)
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 4:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• no matter what we do everything is harmful in one way or another.

we don't use it because of the aloe. my girls are allergic to aloe.

but I loved the smell of it....lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• hell no I dont use it-I use california baby when we take baths and dont even use it everyday. Babies are not dirty.
    Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 9:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2009