Does anyone have an electric laminator?

At work we have a Duck, electric laminator serial number 00-32037-05 I love this thing but I cannot find one anywhere. Does anyone have one & where did you get it???

pureprarieleagu

Asked by pureprarieleagu at 4:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Check ebay. I know of someone who bought one off of there. Also try Quill. Just go to www.quill.com.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 4:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I have an electric cold laminator, I got on amazon that I love. I'm not sure if you looking for the heat kind or not.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 3:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Check Michaels arts and crafts website. Remember when you shop at their store or online you can use the 40% off coupon which comes out every Sunday. The only time you can use the40% off is when the item is not on sale. Also, sometimes on a holiday like we just had for Veterans Day their store will offer one item 50% off. I receive weekly newsletters from their site along with THE KNACK which is for my son. The 40% off coupon comes every week along with the other offers of 50% off which will be coming up again for Thanksgiving. Good luck!
    delmarnative

Answer by delmarnative at 7:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2009