ANyone from Washington State? You might like this joke..

God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael the Archangel found him, resting on the seventh day.
Michael inquired, "Where have you been?"
God smiled deeply & proudly pointed downwards through the clouds, "Look, Michael. Look what I've made."
Archangel Michael looked puzzled, & said, "What is it?"
"It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put life on it. I'm going to call it Earth & it's going to be a place to test Balance."
"Balance?" inquired Michael, "I'm still confused."
God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth. "For example, northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity & wealth, while southern Europe is going to be poor. Over here I've placed a continent of white people, & over there is a continent of black people. Balance in all things."
God continued pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot, while this one will

mamakirs

Asked by mamakirs at 4:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL That is a good one.

When I say I am from Washington. I always have to put State behind it. Or people will always think I am from DC.

Answer by louise2 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• be very cold & covered in ice."

The Archangel , impressed by God's work, then pointed to a land area & said, "What's that one?"

"That's Washington State , the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful mountains, rivers & streams, lakes, forests, hills, & plains. The people from Washington State are going to be handsome, modest, intelligent, & humorous, & they are going to travel the world. They will be extremely sociable, hardworking, high achieving, carriers of peace, & producers of software
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Michael gasped in wonder & admiration, but then asked, "But what about balance, God? You said there would be balance."

God smiled, "There's another Washington . Wait till you see the idiots I put there."
    mamakirs

• laughing

Anonymous

• hahahaha Nice!
    Anonymous

• ROFLMFAO!!!

I grew up in Snohomish (about 20 miles north of Seattle for those that never heard of it) This is GREAT!!

And soooo true!!
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• haha. Im not from Washington but this is still funny to me.
    babyjohnson1028

Answer by babyjohnson1028 at 4:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Omgosh thats' so worth it!! I lived in washington state for 15 years and all I got was loads of rain and Bouncy Gertie bridge.
    momof4kids257

Answer by momof4kids257 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I is called galloping gertie/narrows bridge

Answer by louise2 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Im on the ugly side of the state...no rain, green or mountains for me...Glad you girls liked it.

I too always add state to the answer on where I am from...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2009