What the hell...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so pissed right now my husband has today off I don't and he has our 7 month old son and I do EVERYTHING! I clean, take care of the baby and work full time it's to much. Well he can't handle one day of taking care of him. He called me CRYING he is 27 saying he can't handle it holy crap it's a 7 month old baby grow up. So now my husbands mommy is comingto get him and my son and bring them to her house so that she can watch him. My husband is so lazy he normally sits in front of the tv and computer since he has to devote his day to the baby then he cannot handle it. I'm going to explode I CANT DO IT ALL I want to cry and I want to fun away I work all day go home clean up and feed our son and bathe him and get him ready for bed give him a bottle and get him to sleep meanwhile my hubby is eating and vegging in front of the tv my day off I clean my house AND watch the baby. I'm still human I cannot do everything with no help.

ktinaza

Asked by ktinaza at 4:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ohhh Momma. Im sorry you have to deal with that. Im sure you have already done this and prob. didnt get you anywhere but maybe talking to you Hubby about it. Explain to him how overwhelmed you get sometimes but yet you still take care of the baby and the house and prob. even HIM.. But you still do it even being overwhelmed like he was today. And the fact that he calls his Momma for help is a bit ridiculous. Who do you call to rescue you???? Im sure no one.. You just take care of what needs to be taken care of. It sounds like he needs to be left alone more often with the baby and the house hold chorse so he can figure it all out on his own without Momma help and even your help. Im quite sure he can do it all by him self it just sounds like he took the easy way out which isnt fair to you. Maybe a good ole, nice, calm, pointing out the facts to him convo will open his eyes.
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 4:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Ok and when he get's home you need to let him have it, and tell him it's time to take responsibilty and grow up! You've had to, and you've learned, he needs to figure it out too or he needs to go to parenting classes and I'd make him go! And th MIL is going to step in when she can to help her spoiled son and to see her grand baby as much as possible. Lay your foot down and tell him how it is.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I get it completely! If you would like to talk or just vent PM me!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 4:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• sounds like me and my baby daddy except our son was about 4 months and hed have his sis or mom come watch him and hed play video games...we're not together anymore...
    babyjohnson1028

Answer by babyjohnson1028 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Isn't it better for him to admit that he can't handle being alone with the baby than to sit there and possibly do harm to the baby. Be thankful MIL was willing to help out.
    Anonymous

• No because he wouldn't hurt the baby he jsut wants out of taking care of him since he is so lazy. His mom is willing to do anything to help her son get out of anything, wow thanks for enabling my husband so he never does anything himself.
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 4:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• This is your chance. Yelling at him about being a wimp will do no good. Talk to him about how now he sees how hard it is for you every day. You need help You need him to do more than he is doing. What would he like to do, more baby care or take care of more things around the house.

I think you should call his mother and thank her for coming and helping your husband and baby. She took time in her day to do that. If she didn't you would have had to leave work to go take care of your wreck of a husband and your baby.

Grow up and don't don't yell at him.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• No I don't get help my family lives in CA we live in CO so nope it's just me myself and I fun!!! His entire family lives here and they do anything for him. He has ADD and it is an excuse for everything I can't do this I have ADD he has medicine that helps but he wont take it because it makes his mouth dry. I'm on anxiety meds form all this it doesn't help at all. I talk to him he doesn't get it he doesn't listen or care. He made the baby too why is it all me, fine if I was a singel mom but im not and I have to clean up after him too. If I don't do anyhtign nothing gets done he doesn't care how dirty the house gets. I really am way to overwhelmed. I can't take it I cant do this anymore
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 4:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Hahahahahaha Gailll! It's your way of thinking that probably has made this guy this way in the first place. Yeah enable him, so he can never adapt at all......don't show emotion now, you might scare him away then he goes home to mommy and cries!
    You are grown up and talking only gets you so far. I'd let him know in front of his mom that he needs to man up and take responsibility, and let her know he's lazy and doesn't help!
    Anonymous

• wow sounds like a lot of dads sure can make babies, but can't deal with the responsibility!
    Anonymous