What's your take on this christians

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/09/taking_liberties/entry5595506.shtml?tag=mncol;txt

Sorry I don't know how to do a direct link in here.

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 4:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Troll Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post another question discriminating someone or something else too, you know the questions to ask to start trouble.
    Anonymous

• lol who cares!?!?
    Anonymous

• I see no link between what you are asking and the article you linked to. Did I miss something?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• O.K. without a link this is useless
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

WTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
    Anonymous

• This God will being done. Our liberties are going to be taken away.
    sheilathemartyr

Answer by sheilathemartyr at 5:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Wow it's horrible but that's one of many of our liberties that will be taken away unfortunately like my pp said God's will be done.
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 6:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• It simply means that the government will break laws to get what it wants about our personal lives, and that they will seek to do whatever it takes to cover up their tracks. (All this is stuff that i thought as I read this article)... Prophecies in Revelation point to a time when the government will ultimately control the way we worship... And the... Read More government seeking to control other facets in peoples lives now, are steps towards the fulfillment of these prophecies...
    sheilathemartyr

Answer by sheilathemartyr at 8:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Sunday Law is coming soon!
    sheilathemartyr

Answer by sheilathemartyr at 9:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I don't believe in the Sunday Law because the mark will be a mark but I do agree with the prophecies in revelations, we are in the last days but I believe that the mark will be a microchip not Sunday worship because Jesus died for us so that we are no longer under the OT laws.
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2009