Is Obama really from America?

He was supposedly born in Hawaii, but how do we really know that, and is it true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• For arguments sake, fine, he was BORN in Hawaii, but the FACT that he grew up on the streets of Indonesia, and was educated in Madrassas and an elite college prep school, he couldn't be further removed from the "apple pie and Chevrolet" concept, unlike any other presidential candidate before him.

I believe something is seriously missing, when you have no "home town" and none of your childhood friends are willing to step forward to share a favorite memory from your youth. This is why Obama could care less about the USA, he doesn't even know what we're about--he lead a very sheltered life--he doesn't know what it means to be a true-blue American--he's an American in name only!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Yes, he is an American citizen. The state of Hawaii has verified it.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 4:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• While I tend to believe that yes he is an American, that really is the least of my concerns with him.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Hawaii is an American state yes, but anyone can become an American Citizen I'm just wondering if it's true he was BORN in America or not.
    Anonymous

• Yes he was born in Hawaii, natural born citizen he is!
    Anonymous

• This has been verified already!!!!

Answer by older at 5:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Yes, we know that and they proved it ...before he was even elected.
    Anonymous

• Ok, just asking.
    Anonymous

• You do know America isn't a country right? The united States of America is a country, other wise there is North America, Central America, and South America.

Anyway this is a ridiculous question. They wouldn't let him become the president if they hadn't confirmed that he was a natural born citizen of this country!
    Anonymous

• No I doubt it. I'm sorry but a nurse saying I say it doesn't mean shit. He probably paid her off. Plus if he was he would be able to show proof of some sort other than a nurses word. For instance a hospital band a baby picture something that has the hospital name. Most moms hang on to that shit. We let a foreigner run and now it is being covered up. Also supposedly he has an Aunt in Iraq who claims he was born their in her home. Does that make it true? No but neither does his nurses "statement"
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2009