dizziness

today I woke up with terrible dizziness... it seems to be better when i am sitting/laying still...but i still feel like I am spinning. But when I stnad up it feels like I am going to fall down. I took my blood pressure...and it was pretty normal. The last few days I have been really grouchy and mean- basically... and I know that like an inner ear infection can sometimes make you that way ???

It is really hard to get into the Dr here...and the hospital is an hour away...so i was wondering if there are some causes of dizziness that are simple explanations...or if it would be something worth going an hour away and paying a $50 copay.

also my eys seem kind of blurry -- I mean i can see things fine..they almost kind of feel like they are moving really fast or something..

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 4:41 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Health

• also...nausea
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 4:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Dizzyness can be caused by a few things dehydration, low blood sugar, ear infections ( which is normally followed with pain) you would need to go see the doctor. I used to get dizzy, and see blurry white spots because my blood sugar would get to low, and I would get dehydrated. I went in because I was concerned. I am not diabetic though at all, I was just not eating and drinking enough water with the amount of exercise I was doing.
    CrystalPmom2

Answer by CrystalPmom2 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2009