i'm so scared...(i want many opions please)

i've been watching all this stuff about how swine flu was originally man made and its a governmental plot to kill off the population because death has decreased at an enormous rate. thats supposed to be a good thing. that swine flu was actually produced in labs. and that the vaccine has many bad side effects over time. i have no clue what to believe or think, what do u guys think? anyone else as scared as i am?i'm just trying to boost my immune system as much as possible in time being.

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Health

• I'd feel the same way as you if more than half the population has died from it. I'm sure there are plans to infect us all with deadly viruses. Honestly there is nothing you can do about it but like you said to keep urself healthy.
    ILovemyson1020

Answer by ILovemyson1020 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• conspiracy theory much?
    Anonymous

• What?

Swine flu is not that bad of a disease. If I wanted to kill people off I would use E. coli. E. It is a simple to grow bacteria and it is easy to manipulate. The swine flu virus is hard to grow and doesn't kill very many people.

E. coli would give people nasty diarrhea and would kill the old people off. Swine flu kills kids. You would want to kill old people because they are the ones that use too much of the health care dollars. Anyone that would want to kill people using lab grown organisms would use something other than swine flu.

There are a lot of other things you could worry about. You don't need to worry about swine flu. It is no big deal! Worry about the world's clean water supply. Nobody it is a big problem to worry about.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Okay i can not speak for everyone but My family just got over the H1n1 flu virus I live in Oregon. We got it on the first Saturday of October. I am 24, my husband is 27 my son is 7 and my daughter is 2. It hit strong, it was like the regular flu virus, just stronger. The body aches were more intense, and fatigue was hard. It took about two weeks to get over symptoms, and the fatigue, well we are still recovering on that part. We are all okay though. My daughter who is two barely got the virus, my seven year old son was down the worst ( only because we could not get rid of his headache that followed the h1n1. But we are all okay I hope this eases you mind a little bit. The cdc says it is supposed to effect ages 24 and under the most that 3/4 of my family my husband is the only one of us out of that age range. and we are okay :)
    CrystalPmom2

Answer by CrystalPmom2 at 5:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• LOL @ anon :59 you took the words right off my fingertips
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• Fefe, where are you watching this?

CONSIDER THE SOURCE.

If it's a Youtube link, it's not going to be verified and researched. Try this instead: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=112560128

Save YouTube for videos of furry critters doing funny things or blooper reels.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2009