Do you ever get down that you never get anything done? Do you have tons of things in your head?

Is it normal to feel like a disorganized mess? I never get things done. I have so much in my head but I give up on it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Health

• Maybe you should downsize what you feel you should do...if it's cleaning the bathroom, rather than seeing it as a whole, break it down into segments. Did you get the toilet done? then the sink...and so on.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• yes I have felt like this before. Usually if my home is a mess and I have a lot of homework to do. I got over this when I got pregnant and had a baby. I realized that getting 3 or 4 things done in a day is good! It would be nice to be perfect but um...really in our society women have a lot on their plates. Ease up a bit! if you are getting 3 or 4 things done in a day that is good. And 5 or 6 things is really good! As far as not being able to shut your brain off I can relate. Sounds like you are a worry wort. If you are the faith oriented type say a good long prayer about all of those worries. Either way remind yourself that worrying isn't going to get any of those things done! the only thing it will do is stress you out and take years off your life by stressing. If you have done all you could do in a day than be grateful with that. You need to feel that you deserve to relax. Starting to feel accomplished will help.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 9:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2009