What kind of unique, creative, or homemade gifts are you giving this season?

I'm looking for good ideas. I'm trying to think a little more out of the box this year.
So far, i'm giving a few different people/families a mini scrapbook. Handmade and individualized.
And for my IL's i bought them a pair of concert tickets.

What are YOU giving this season that is a little "out of the box"?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 4:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it's not really out of the box, but so far i have embroidered some cool zombies and vital organ patterns onto some pillow cases for my husband(he loves zombies). and i've knitted some scarfs for a few people and crocheted a few hats. for the past two years i have been giving handmade gifts, and i love making them .i know the people i give them to appreciated them more cause they are handmade.
    julianasprotege

Answer by julianasprotege at 5:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I'm making a blanket for my husband out of his old (and WAYYYYYY too small now) concert/band tshirts. I'm also making a Christmas tree or a globe (can't decide which just yet) using old vintage jewelry (paint the Styrofoam tree/globe black and sticking/gluing old jewelry). Most of the jewelry is stuff I have on hand for crafts, but I'm using a few of my grandmother's pieces as focal points.
    shesajar

Answer by shesajar at 10:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2009