"Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference" What does this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't bash me....that's what it means.
    Anonymous

• I think it means take notice and feel something towards me..love what im for or hate what Im for..but dont just ignore me. Really that is just my first guess. lol
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• IMO..........it means you can agree or disagree, but at least have an opinion.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 5:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• It means pick a side, take a stance don't sit on the fence or pretend you don't care.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I think it means, whether you love or hate me, don't bash me. idk...lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Feel SOMETHING; it doesn't matter what, just don't ignore me or pretend I don't exist.
    Anonymous

• indifference means ...eh hem...to have no marked feelings or preference. (Yeah, Im a nerd like that but anyway....) What GrnEyedGrandma said.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• It has nothing to do w/ bashing - indifference means to not care or have no opinion. If someone is indifferent they won't even bother to bash you because they don't feel you are worth the effort. If someone is indifferent towards you they might blow you off or not even ackowledge you exist or have any worth. It can feel worse to have someone deem you valueless than it can to have someone disagree with you, because if they disagree they are at least saying you or your opinion are of enough value to try to discredit.
    Anonymous

• it means love me or hate me and don't tell me why if you hate me.
    RyleighsMoM3505

Answer by RyleighsMoM3505 at 12:57 AM on Nov. 12, 2009