Are you a webbot?

Is it your job to push serious things off the front page and fill our questions with drivel to hide all the real world serious issues we are having? Did you all know that there are some people that sit and browse the internet and get paid to try to convince people that the truth as they know it is wrong???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LMAO.....how do I get THAT job!?
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• You just have to apply. Go to governmental jobs at the Dept of Homeland Security.
    Anonymous

• I dont think the current admin would like the direction my convincing would go....

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• LOL, momof.........so true.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Oh oh...more tinfoil hats....
    Anonymous

• Lol, I asked this last week. Think I am going to write a book.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:26 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I believe there were people like this flooding popular internet sites to create a false sense of reality to skew the election turn out. The Obama campaign certainly had plenty of money to play with!  I recall at least one person (here in the answers section) CLAIMING to do the same!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Did you all know that there are some people that sit and browse the internet and get paid to try to convince people that the truth as they know it is wrong???

Isn't that called Huffington Post :o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Walmart has full time staff that do nothing but scour the web and join groups to talk about them. My bil works for them doing that very job. He said all of them have Cafemom accounts even if they are guys or don't have kids. He makes 60k a year doing that job. Sits in a room all day playing on the computer. I would not be shocked to find that politicians have people hired to do the same including our President.
    Anonymous

• Very 1984! George Orwell would be surprised at how accurate he really was.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2009