I am an aries... can you tell me what my horoscope is for today?

I get a daily horoscope email and today my horoscope was blank... lol.

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 5:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • go to iviilage.com under more ivillage

Daily Extended: November 11, 2009
    A new person on the scene is providing a great deal of entertainment, so hang out with them for a while. They'll distract you from a burning secret you're just dying to tell everyone. Having fun will help you hold on to this valuable information. Still, accidents do happen. You can't beat yourself up forever if you accidently let a juicy tidbit of gossip fall from you lips. All you can do is make the best of an awkward situation -- people know when you're being genuine.

Daily MomScope: November 11, 2009

There may be too many rules for your liking today, but you can avoid frustration by exercising some patience. And it's worth it when you see how happy your little one is that you cut through the red tape, perhaps to get them on a team or in a class of some sort.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Its blocked at my work... thank you so much for sharing these with me. You are awesome :o)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• your welcome=)
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Damn, pure laziness, why can't you find it yourself? Just type it into google what you typed here. Seriously, it amazes me how many people want to sit around and have the information come to them instead of finding it themselves. Apparently it works because somebody went out did what you could have done and brought it to you.
    Anonymous

• Ok, just saw where you said it was blocked at work. Sorry for going off on a tangent. I just see some questions where people just don't want to look they want somebody to do it for them.
    Anonymous

• You base your life on an e-mail of some other persons prediction of what the stars show for you, right? So what do you do if another horoscope writer predicts something completely different? How do you know which writer is right?
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• i didnt see anywhere in her question that she based her life off the predictions..they are just a fun thing to do quit assuming things
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• This is just for fun people... c'mon now.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 7:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• horoscopes are usually based off of what sign the moon is in. if you find out your moon sign and use it instead of your sun sign the horoscopes may be a little better. I know a lot about astrology and I personally find it hilarious that people look up their horoscopes off of just their sun sign when you have about 10 signs. And people wonder why horoscopes are so ridiculous. I personally think they are...you could never predict someones day off of their sun sign alone.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 9:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• My ex boyfriend bought me an astrology book but I don't like to read too much so I haven't read it yet. My dad says horoscopes are nothing but coincidences... I just think they are fun to read and never base my day off of them... lol
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 11:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2009