Anyone done IUI and had success?

Did you have it done at home or in the doctor's office? Were you on any meds prior to having it done and how many tries did it take until you were pregnant? Thanks for the info ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had it done in the doctor's office after being closely monitored while taking injectible fertility drugs. I did it twice and got pregnant both times. Sadly, I miscarried the first time. The second time I carried my baby to term.
    Anonymous

• I have mirena, and it works i guess lol...it doesnt bother me, and it only hurt when they put it in and cramped for a few hours. now i have about a one day period.
    micahsmommy512

Answer by micahsmommy512 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• micahsmommy - I think you meant to answer a different question. IUI is not birth control - it's a procedure to help you get pregnant.
    Anonymous