How do you feel about...

your significant other looking at porn?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I DON'T MIND AT ALL
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• it only bugs me when i don't feel good about myself. thankfully he has only done it a few times i know of. if it's more i really don't wanna know lol.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• As long as he is still affectionate to me, I do not mind. Now if he had to look at just to get in the mood, that might upset me.
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 5:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I despise it. Its cheating IMO. its has NO place in OUR marriage...
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I don't really like it because it's like saying its ok to j***off instead of having sex with me and personally I want to have sex with my husband. I want him to approach me first and I just don't see a need for it.
    Anonymous

• NO PROB.
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 7:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I really dont care at all! I am not always up to doing the deed (lol) so why should I care?!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 7:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I would be extremely offended, just as offended as he would be if he knew i was fantasizing about other men. But neither of us do that. I think porn is detrimental to relationships. It takes away from his appreciation for you. My hubby and I make our own porn and try to practice mental monogamy. bottom line...It doesn't do anything for your relationship except take away from your sex life. Some women may argue that...but those are usually the same women that look at porn too. It's not allowed in my marriage and my hubby and I have an amazing sex life.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 9:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Oh I must say that Karaba has a great outlook though. If you are the type of woman who doesn't like sex then yes let your man have porn. But if you are offended by it, then takes the steps to give him what he needs! I'm sure he would much rather have you ravage him then look at it. ... and if that isn't the case..you have a big problem on your hands.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 9:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I don't care cuz most of the time we are watching it together.....That's actually how we conceived our son...we were watching porn and going at it like rabbits.lol
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 9:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2009