Anyone ever buy the Turbie Twist hair towels from QVC?

Here is a link to them on QVC.
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A8219.desc.Set-of-6-Turbie-Twist-Hair-Towels.cm_scid.zone?cm_sp=MerchZone-_-IROA-_-3#reviews

I am considering buying one set of 6. One for me, my two daughters, my grandma, mom and mother in law. Do you own them? Do they work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I bought a two pack at Bed Bath & Beyond, and I like them. They do seem to make my hair dry faster. I bought them on the recommendation of my mom who has very thick coarse hair - she always brings her own when she comes to visit. My SIL recently visited, and she also brought her own - her hair is past her waist and very thick, and she likes them.
    Anonymous

• my mom has them. i like them.
    Anonymous

• OP here- Thanks anon for your help. I think im going to get them when i get paid so i have them for Yule. I been seeing them on QVC for a really long time and i been wanting one for my self too. I have straight thick hair up to my bra strap and i hate wearing a normal towel. Usually i wash and brush my teeth after a shower at night and the towel just falls lol. my 5 year old has long hair up to her butt too. THANKS!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Yes! I got them off TV a few years ago. It was a 4 pack. I gave one to my mom, one to my sister, and have 2. They're kind of old by now, but they're still awesome. I recommend them.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I just bought one at CVS for one of my daughters for a Christmas gift. I'm glad to hear these positive reviews so I know she will use it longer.
    Glad you asked this question. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:17 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I've had them for several years and they're great.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2009