does anyone have any juicy gossip about someone..a relative coworker...ect

i stopped talking to all the drama people in my life..and starting to miss the juice but i dont want to get back involved in them so anyone care to share their juice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a friend that she is sleeping with a married guy that is in his 50's and his kids are older than her and she is 20 and he has her so brainwashed cause she asked him will he leave his wife and he said no and this is what he said cause he thinks that his kids will hate him and he will not see them again and she believed it. Also she wants a baby by him so bad she told him he didn't have to take care of it and that she will put her last name on the baby. She told me all this and i knew her for like 7 months and i know it is true cause i saw a pic of him and she talks to him all the time.
    Anonymous

• LOL! I stay away from gossip and drama too! Sorry, no stories for you, but you did come to the right place. There is always somebody gossiping or bitching about something around here.
    Anonymous

• I don't get out much, but my husband told me he has a friend that sleeps with a girl (not boyfriend and girlfriend just sleep together) The girl asked him if we were "swingers" cuz she wanted to sleep with his wife(me). She wanted to wear a strap-on and do me cuz my husband's friend told her that I was a hot girl. Of course I declined, but my husband said he wouldn't care if I wanted to sleep with her.
    Anonymous

• someone i know is sleeping with her ex best friends boyfriend..and hes the father to both her children...they used to be really good friends so shes keeping on the low
    Anonymous

• I was at a club with gf's in March celebrating birthdays when I saw my brother in law. He wasn't with a girl so I thought he was just out with a buddy. This was not a club where a same sex couple would be welcomed. He sees me a while later and asks me to tep outside. When we go out he says to me.."are you going to tell (my sister) I'm out on the down low?" I almost crapped my pants. I told him you tell her or I will. They are divorcing but nobody bu me and her and him know why.
    Anonymous

• Not real gossip of today, but back in the 1970's I knew ALL about Jerry Falwell and the women of the evening he used to visit in towns he was preaching in, taking them to his hotel rooms. He claimed he was hoping to get the word of GOD in their hearts! Yeah, while THEY were taking off his pants and he was having fun behind the pulpit!!!

He was just starting out and he was banned from our churches in our town cause he actually tried to get a local pastor to have fun with him and join in! He did his best to cover it up. He FINALLY got caught after the fame.

Many years later he cries on national TV saying what a sinner he was. What ever. Hypocrite money taker. He and Jim Bakker must have been closer then close back in the day!

Tammy Faye got the money, he got the cell! ( well she got the cell too but got most the money! )

Such hypocrites they were! And for years they called people sinners. Sheesh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Nov. 12, 2009