help...need some questions to ask...I'm getting to know a new guy, and we have clicked so amazingly well. In the 3 weeks that we have been talking, we have covered, literally, almost EVERYTHING...

He's a truck driver, long haul, so we spend tons of time on the phone. We have talked about childhoods, past relationships, what we expect from a relationship, jobs, kids, I can't even begin to list everything we have talked about. And now...we're having trouble coming up with more stuff to talk about. Any suggestions for other things we can talk about to get to know each other better? He doesn't get too much time/access to news, so current events is kind of hard to discuss. Our silences are not awkward or anything, I just want to find more stuff we can talk about. We have really hit it off and we hate getting off the phone with each other. Any suggestions at all?

tropicalmama

Asked by tropicalmama at 6:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd say it's time to spice it up and star talking dirty! Phone sex is a great way to keep a long distance relationship interesting.
    Anonymous

• As a truck driver he should be able to get lots of news over the radio. Current events and political opinions are great for discussions. Or common interests- travel, cooking, books, music, art, sports.

Answer by Bmat at 6:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Anon 6:44...as tempting as that is, we haven't even met in person yet. Plus, he's a trainer, so he has a student with him in the truck. lol

I will keep that in mind for future reference, though!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Thats really hard! Do you have any hobbies? And since he doesn't get current events maybe you can help keep him informed. Best of luck!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Music, movies, books?
    Beichan

Answer by Beichan at 1:39 AM on Nov. 12, 2009