Am i the only one that thinks older moms are just jealous?

like seriously their always bashing young moms on here and summing up a teen moms parenting on their age they say how they fill so bad for our babies..when they know that theres older moms that are doing shitty jobs too..if you ask me i think their just talking shit because their crows feet have gotten deeper and they cant play with their kids as long as they used to because theyll get a cramp! lmao haha AGE DOES NOT DETERMINE WHAT KIND OF MOTHER YOU WILL BE!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OOPS I MEANT FEEL
    Anonymous

• ohhh i knooooow!! i mean i wasnt a teen mom, i got pregnant at 20, but still, when i took my daughter to preschool, i was the youngest mom there, and they allllllllll talked about me behind my back, and have me dirty looks, and whatever, i caught them and confronted them about it many times, but it never stopped them! pissed me right off!!! then theres me who thinks it was disgusting that some of those kids moms were like 45..waaay to old to have a child that young!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I don't know on that! I think there's great mothers at all ages! Like anything you get out of it what you put into it! I just think if you have a Mother you're very Lucky and Blessed! I never knew my Mother.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• i honestly could care less how old someone is. It doesnt make you a good or bad mom. but i can't sit here & type much more. I"m an OLD mom & my joints get stiff if i sit still too long ;)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 7:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• i'm 55. if you're not bashing moms then don't bash moms. experience is hindsight. Many of us older moms know exactly where an extremely young mom will be a few years from now and years later from what specific situations are disclosed here, if it continues.

You're emotional about your situation being so young. Moms of every age are emotional about where we've all been in our lives, many times exactly where a poster has been.

Sooner than you realize you will be giving your experience to other moms, perhaps you've even done so already. Why because you've lived through something similar yourself obviously.

Good luck with your family, it's hard no matter what age we all are. Any experience you have in anything I'd be happy to learn from no matter how young you are.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 7:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Why would they be jealous? So far youve got its because of a cramp or something......just asking. This site is all about bashing but you just got to look for the nice ones. I wont ever bash you ....promise.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Apparently, age doesn't determine how well a mom writes, either. FYI: 'they're', not 'their'. How about using commas, apostrophes, and periods....hmm?, so older moms can understand your drivel?!
    Anonymous

• I was 24 when I started having children and I'm 37 now with a 13, 7 and 6 yr old. I have never been treated any different no matter my age.
    What made me feel really good was when I was at the grocery store with my first, he was about a yr old and an elderly lady stopped me and said "what a beautiful baby, and no wonder with such a beautiful Momma". It made my day...
    Then 12 yrs later the same thing happened but I had all 3 with me and the lady said I looked to young to have 3 boys..
    We're all doing the same thing, raising our kids the best we can. Cafemom wasn't around when I was a young Mom, you all have such an advantage. To learn from all of us "older" Moms.. Just remember, one day you will be older too..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• It makes me sad that older moms are mentioned in this topic with such disrespect. I have seen young teenage moms discussed here, but not with disrespect.

Answer by Bmat at 7:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Well, I certainly don't begrudge the fact that my husband and I married for the first time at ages 32 and 38. The first child for either of us came along when we were 33 and 39. The reason I don't begrudge it is because we can AFFORD so many wonderful things for our children! They have the BEST educational opportunities, they have the BEST family vacations, they live in a LOVELY home, and they have the privilege of being part of a very loving, supportive and stable home environment!

Can you say the same? Anyone can be a mother or father. It takes a special person to be a mommy or daddy! :o)

Oh, and you'll have your crows feet, saggy boobs, and cellulite in due time! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2009