How long was it

til you realized DH/SO was the ONE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• :)
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 4:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• THE FIST X WE MADE LOVE TMI
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 6:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• About a year, I'd say, but part of that year I was away at school. About 3 months of dating, maybe.

Answer by Bmat at 6:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I don't really know...I was always really comfortable around him and he didn't make me feel judged. He's a really non-judgemental person and I'll always admire him for that.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• 3 days
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I realized it after 6 months and I was really sick. He was incredible and the only person that was really there for me. He had no reason to go out of his way like he did, except that he really cared for me. I had thought it before, but that just cemented it for me.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• not very long. In fact, I knew before we met in person. We met online, we talked online for a few days, then on the phone for a few days, and the connection was just so instant, we were so comfortable with each other, we told each other things that we never told anyone else. Meeting him just clinched it for me. The first time I saw him it was just "oh, yeah, he's it."
    Anonymous

• Within a month...He took me to the lake and we sat in the back of his truck and he said watch the sky and it was the only night that there was like a million shooting stars....I feel in love that night and wished on one of those stars that he would be the one...and he was and still is :-)
    Anonymous

• when he told me i was worth waiting for,when we started to go to church and he knew we werent gonna have sex before getting married.that was 2 years into our relationship
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Within about 2 weeks after meeting him and within a few days of actually dating.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2009