do you think the whos from the grinch are the same whos from horton?

me and my husband have been debating this for 3 days now. i say they are the same whos and he says they arent!! help me out ladies!!

aidensema

Asked by aidensema at 7:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• From the books I've read and movies I've seen they are the same ..
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• My immediate answer was "of course" followed less than a split second later to "how didi she think of that question" and then I read the rest of it about the debate and I"m LMAO.....
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• whos are the whos of whos. fo sho
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 7:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• good question! I guess they could be...how many groups of who's could there be?
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I would say yes and along time ago I asked myself this question. I just did not debate it with my hubby you silly sill! lol Fun question!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Yes they all live in Whoville. If you read the books or watch the movie you can tell. Sounds like the silly things my husband and I debate. LOL!
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 7:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Answering to say 1)yes, they are the same and 2)this is the best question ever asked on Cafe Mom!
    shesajar

Answer by shesajar at 10:36 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Answered at 10:36 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 by: shesajar
    Answering to say 1)yes, they are the same and 2)this is the best question ever asked on Cafe Mom!

thank you on both accounts!! my husband says not hey arent becuase the animation is different and in the grinch they are on a snow flake but in horton they are on a speck which is bull becuase the snowflake could have landed on the speck and melted away leaving the whos on the speck!! soooooooooo anyways, we have asked everyone we know, friends and family and we are at about 50-50 when it comes to this.
    aidensema

Answer by aidensema at 7:56 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• LOL Noa...Hence the debate! I think they are the same I mean really how many whos can there be?
    julieobug

Answer by julieobug at 8:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

thanks julie! hes so stubborn about this, he went looking for a dr.seuss expert online last night
    aidensema

Answer by aidensema at 9:10 AM on Nov. 12, 2009