Is he the best you ever had??

Is your boyfriend/husband the best you ever had?? or is there still that one guy that rocked your world better??? Just for fun!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, he's not the best I've ever had. But shhh don't tell him.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• He is honestly the best ive ever had..he has everything in his personality that i can ask for,hes positive he tells me he loves me and that im beaytiful,hes intelligent and caring and he always is looking for more ways to be succesful and move our life forward =]] ..ahh i miss him now
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Yes, and in many more ways than I can count.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Sexually wise, yeah he is the best. I have been with 3 guys in my life and he has had the biggest penis, and the best moves. Needless to say he has been the only one to make me cum!!!
    Anonymous

• Yes. He is. Used to be more likely, for the first yr and half. Now .. he aint the same. But outta of the relationship i have been, He is.
    Anonymous

• Nope my husband is the best! my other bf where idiots
    Anonymous

• Yes!!! he is the only one who has actually cared and taken time to allow me to get mine before he gets his. That and the sex is SO much better because there is an emotional attachment.
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I love them all in SOOOO many different ways......its my secret.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I wouldn't have married him if I didn't think he could satisfy me for years and years to come. :D
    Anonymous

• mommy16love.... your freaking 16 years old!!! How many guys have you been with??? Learn to keep your legs closed!!
    Anonymous