Can I be preggers?

I recently had intercourse (a week and a half ago) and the condom broke. I had my tubes tied 2 years ago. They were just tied, not cut or burned. For the last 4 days I have been feeling queasy a lot, and have a strange tingling sensation in my groin and abdomen. It dosent hurt, it feels more like a warm bunch of bugs crawling around. My period is now a week late. Ive never had these symptoms before, and I am scared that I might be...you know. Is it possible I am? These sensations are so odd!

MommaWolf13

Asked by MommaWolf13 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if your a week late take a test already. that is all anyone can tell you. we arent magic.
    Anonymous

• wow, dont have to be a bitch about it! Why dont ya keep your temper to yourself? This is supposed to be a place for advice, not criticism, so get your bratty ass off of here and chill =) K thanks bye
    MommaWolf13

Answer by MommaWolf13 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• sorry op, I agree with anony636. You already know you could be. If most of us tell you know and months later you are, you could miss valuable prenatal care. Just take a test. In your case since the condom broke take a doctor's test in two weeks.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 7:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• ok, see Bratty McGee, this is an anwesr I can use. I didnt know when it would be ok to take a test. Thank you for the answer. And in case you are wondering, I am bipolar, so please dont be catty with me or I wont be nice to you.
    MommaWolf13

Answer by MommaWolf13 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2009