WOULD YOU EVER CHEAT ON DH?

Have you ever or would you ever cheat on your DH! Even if you were happy with your marriage and your life style with him. Maybe even once just to get that lust feeling you get in a new relationship? If you did and it was a one time thing did it make you want you dh more sexually and give you a better sex life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• No.
    If I was tempted to have an affair, I might as well file for divorce.

If I was tempted to have a 1 night stand, I wouldn't because 1 night of (even mind blowing) sex, isnt worth throwing my marriage away over.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 7:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Never ever ever ever ever. No matter what.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 7:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• yes i have and it messed up a great thing
    Anonymous

• no. i've been cheated on. the children are the ones suffering the most. Especially the one who hates him the most for cheating.

my kids come first. my sex life comes after that and his ego comes last.
    Anonymous

• No. I promised that I would not. It was part of the wedding vows. For me to break those vows would make me dishonorable. Besides, I love him.

Answer by Bmat at 7:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• No I have never wanted that. But I would love to go on more date nights w/ DH. We have been married for almost 11yrs
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 7:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• NO, Ihad enough one night stands before I met him. I do not want to mess around on him.

Answer by louise2 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• No, I wouldn't, but I wish he would be more romantic sometimes.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I'm not going to lie, I'm married, not dead. I don't fantasize about sex with other men, but I'll admit that the allure of that new-relationship feeling does get to me sometimes. I miss it.

But I would never hurt my husband like that. I don't think there's anything wrong with an open relationship, but that's not what we chose, and I couldn't break his trust in me, or hurt his feelings like that. It would ruin our marriage, and that's important to me because of the stability it provides my kids, the love that we share between us, and the companionship. I love my husband, and I couldn't hurt him like that.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• no i dont find that a smart move at all,good thing for me he has been pretty smart and is still sweet and romantic
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2009