I have a Windows xp, and the color on it has changed. All the pictures, and videos have a greenish tint to them. Where to I go to adjust the colors on my computer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Technology

• If no one else has used the computer and changed settings, it sounds as though your video card may be going bad. Click on my computer, device manager, locate the video system and see if it says it is working OK. If it does, then go to control panel, appearance, and adjust colors there.

Answer by Bmat at 7:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I went to "My computer" but I don't the the device manager.
    Anonymous

• sometimes your cord to the back of the PC is not in all the way.. push it in further and see what happens.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I would unplug and replug in the monitor cable.

It sounds like a monitor cable issue, or the monitor is going bad.

If it's an older fashioned monitor, you double check the settings for it within the menu it has.

PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 7:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I'm not quite sure how you do that, but if you change the color tint and it's still green, you will most likely need a new monitor.
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 1:44 AM on Nov. 11, 2010