What's the question repeated here?

lfl

Asked by lfl at 7:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wtf
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 7:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• you can tell I'm dizzy - sorry its' from one question being posted so many times. Just wondering if there's like a Guiness Book of Records for the most asked question here in Answers ...

Thanks for jerking me awake, evilive - gotta get laundry done for school tomorrow!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 8:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Am I pregnant???

Did I win :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• wrong mid its "should i get the h1n1 shot for my kids?" oh gosh that one truly makes me roll my eyes.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• hey midnightmoma!!! yep I bet you did win!!!!! AND the grand prize is you're pregnant. Or not.
    I think next must be how do I have this baby?? I was over two weeks past my due date with my first baby so I definitely understand wanting to get a baby OUT!!!! But to take different things to bring it on is just really odd to me, I'd be too afraid of causing harm.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 8:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• forgot about the shot - I had to sign a form that I was refusing it for my daughter, wonder if anyone else did.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 8:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• oh d a r n i loose is there a 12th place gift? lol
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• wait wait busylovinghim - you could still be a winner - what's the most used comment in Answers' answers to perplexing problems? This one's easy really really easy!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 8:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Another one is "Whats everyone having for dinner?"
    Anonymous

• I forgot about that question, anon758!!!! I wonder if a lot of us end up cooking the same meal some nights like what's the most cooked dinner meal in America??
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2009