How would you explain this?

I just talked to my fiance and he said that his fingernail scratch/mark that is on his face was as a result from him slapping my son. What I am wondering is how does that happen? Wouldnt if you slapped someone that just your hand would be the only thing that touched the persons face? This is making me wonder if he was really upset when he slapped him and just how hard did he do it. Well it doesnt matter because we are leaving Friday for a women's shelter. I have had enough of his abuse. Whether it be mental, emotional or physical.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• why can't you go now?
    Anonymous

• Slapping as in on the face? How old is your son? You are right to leave him.

Answer by louise2 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Yeah, I definately wouldn't be putting up with the slapping on the face. Im really sorry you're having to go through all this.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• God Bless you for leaving and saving your son.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 8:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• they dont have room in the shelter right now. luckily he is working overtime this week. thank goodness. by the time he gets home the kids will be in bed.
    Anonymous

• i admire your strength to leave. good luck. you're better off without that kind of abuse. you're a smart woman for knowing when it's time to leave.
    Anonymous

• You go girl sometimes thats what you;ve gotta do. When I was a teen I ended up in a shelter with my mom and it wasn't all that bad. She got her independence back in no time.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 8:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Put him in jail.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I just did this girl, good luck and stick to the exit plan. If at first you don't succeed try try again. I don't know about how this could happen, what he is telling you is a lie or distortion of the truth because thats the MO of a guy like this.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't be wondering what happened, I would just be getting out. Do not take the abuse, I've been there done that and it is not a life for anyone to have. Protect your child, stick to your plan and leave as soon as you can. If someone told me they slapped my child, that would be the end of it, no explanation necessary. Of course he is going to lie about what happened and he will blame it on your son. Leave, and good luck.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 7:24 AM on Nov. 15, 2009