Does your menstrual cycle last the 28-32 days or does it go longer?

Mine have been going longer...sometimes up to 40 days. Does anyone else have this problem?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 8:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Health

• My cycle was very unpredictable. There would be anywhere from two months to six months between periods. It was a good thing I didn't have sex when I was a teen or I would have been having a nervous breakdown on a regular basis. LOL.
    After I got married,I worried that I wouldn't get pregnant but I did.I had three healthy babies. My periods finally got regular when i was about 45 years old! Isn't that funny? Then they stopped when I was 55. Menopause was very easy. I was relieved to be done with it! ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Mine was always 35-40 days till I gave birth. Then it went ot about 28 days which was very irritating for me. I didn't like needing pads and tampons that much!

It's just gone back to longer stretches in about the past 18 months.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• It was 28 days, then after my first child was born went down to 26 days for a while... now I think it's back to 27 or 28 days...depends on the month.
    Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2009