34 weeks today...

an im exhausted! is this normal?

my head hurts, an im super tired. not to mention hes all the way up top next to my sternum an goodness i cant seem to get him to move :( anyone else going through this?

akalei

Asked by akalei at 9:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yep, im 31 wk and having the same problem. She sits so high up and it hurts. Also I was tired and nauseous the first trimester now its back to it again.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 9:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Im 31 weeks and Im so tired. I woke up this morning and ate breakfast and went back to sleep, woke up and ate lunch and went back to sleep, I had to force myself to stay awake after that and now I think I want to go back to sleep.
    mycheyl

Answer by mycheyl at 9:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Yep! I am 37 weeks and I think, no matter how wonderful the pregnancy, the last 2 months are tough!!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I'm 38 weeks today and baby finally started to drop b/c I can breathe better. I know how annoying it feels when they are up by your ribs and kicking LOL. What worked for me is getting on all fours and arching your back (almost like a cat) up and down. My nurse told me to do that and it worked.
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 9:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• thank you ladies! its a good feeling knowing im not the only one feeling like crap! i just want him out an here already.
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 9:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• well from around 34-38 weeks (i think) my son was way up high in my ribs and it was pretty painful. then my midwife thought i might have twins because it was sooo hard on both sides but then also down low so we just couldn't work out what body parts were which but it turned out his butt was really hard on one side of my ribs, feet really hard jammed in the other side, and head down. :) NO TWINS! i guess he dropped a bit after that because i had some relief. gl i hope you get some relief soon too. :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 12, 2009