WHERE CAN I GET FAT INJECTIONS FOR MY BUTT

I HAVE A FLAT ASS AND IM LOOKING FOR WAYS TO ENHANCE MY CHEEKS............AHAHHAHA IM SO SORRY IM BEING SO HONEST BUT HEY I NEED A LIL GUIDANCE...ANYONE KNO OF PLACES OR NO SOMEONE THAT DOES FAT INJECTIONS FOR THE BUTTOCKS?

STEFANIE1622

Asked by STEFANIE1622 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You can either go to a Plastic Surgeon. They do butt injections or read the book called THE BUTT BOOK. It was on tv the other day on The Doctors. It shows how to plump up your flat butt with exercises.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Dunkin Donuts
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• haha my husband wants me to do something too bc I have no butt. My SIL always wonders how I dont gain weight in my butt or legs when Im pregnant either lol
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 9:40 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• hell. ill donate half my butt to each of you and still have plenty left over. anyone want some boobs also? haha. sorry. i dont know where you can go to get a butt job. look in the phone book for cosmetic surgery.
    honeybee429

Answer by honeybee429 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Sigh.....if I only had that problem, lol.
    TeenerBeener75

Answer by TeenerBeener75 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Don't put yourself through the pain for an apple bottom. Body magic has a garment that will left what you have and give it a nice curve appeal. I don't sell them. I am sure there is a mom on cafe mom does.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 3:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• THANK U ALL SO MUCH!!!!!! I HAVE NOT DONE THE INJECTIONS AND GUESS WAT I SOOO DONT HAVE TOOO NOW LOL.I VE BEEN KICKIN ASS AT THE GYM AND SQUATS!!!!!!!! LOL THEY SURE DO WORK LOL THANK U EVERYONE..IM HAPPY WITH MYSELF ....... :o)
    STEFANIE1622

Comment by STEFANIE1622 (original poster) at 7:59 AM on Aug. 22, 2010