Can pure sexual attraction become a good relationship?

We have not had sex. He is a friend of a friend and I know he would have sex with me but I want a relationship.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• It's ok but one day it would burn out but by then you could build up another type of relationship that might really last

Answer by admckenzie at 9:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• My husband and I started out entirely sexually attracted and bottomed out from there. That's all I meant to him ever. Become soulmate who have each other's back mixed with laughter and more laughter and sex will fit in nice and comfortably being backed up by the best love!!!

Don't cheat yourself out of love for an orgasm. It's not worth it.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• May I look up your planets and signs? You two may be relationship material if you have some compatible signs. But..this kind of sounds like he just wants a piece. Maybbe you didn't give enough details. But I would enjoy looking up your planets and signs if you would like.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 9:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2009