Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My uterus hurts..... is that a pregnancy symptom?

It is just generally sore in that area and sex feels like getting repetedly punched in the uterus. It's not like he is huge and it has never really hurt before, I have felt like this for..... eh, maybe 2 weeks. I haven't been on BC, depo ended in sept, and no AF yet.
("The only way to know is to test" I know that, just asking if this is a symptom)

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (6)
  • Um.. Unless your husband is extremely long and is actually passing through your cervix you shouldnt be feeling anything in your uterus during sex.... are you talking about your cervix?

    Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 9:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

  • ummm it kind of starts in the cervix area and radiates up through my uterus area like a cramp.


    Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

  • While you can become more sensitive down there.. its nothing to the extreme of what you're explaining. I'd see your doctor to be sure.

    Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 10:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

  • i think i know what you are talking about it feels like if you put a lil bit of pressure down it feels swelling but unless this is your first baby you probably dont know much about this yet.. im having my second child im 16 weeks and with my first pregnancy i felt this almost when i was about 30 weeks.. but now i feel it since i was 9 weeks i asked the doctor and its normal.. if it feel a lil bit too uncomfortable just put a hot pad around the lower part of your belly and it will make it feel better. hope it help but if you are experiencing pain you should really see a doctor.... >>>> good luck with everything


    Answer by chikchula23 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

  • It's generally not an early pregnancy symptom. If it's sore even when not having could be an infection, an illness with something closeby your uterus, or even a muscular issue around your uterus. I'd see a doctor to rule out anything iffy. Good luck.

    Answer by ErinHill226 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

  • Get in to see your gyn. You could have an infection or a cyst.

    Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:18 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.