What strokes his ego?

I would really like an answer from a mans point of view too so if any of you ladies have your man right next to you please ask him. I know saying stuff like "I need you" and "I appreciate you" helps but. . . It's all I've got right now. What else can I do to let him know how much I really appreciate and love him?

Tickledtrauma

Asked by Tickledtrauma at 9:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Mine says when i keep up the house and keep the kids in line he works hard everyday to provide for our family and so I can stay at home. So when I keep the house clean and make sure he has clean cloths and the kids are well behaved he know I care and love him aside for all the talk
    Anonymous

• sigh mine has room in his life only for his ego. Compliments for being protective go far for most men, not demands for it but compliments of having been and being protective is a great egobooster.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• My husband says "words is one thing, but actions are another." He didn't know anything else, though, because he doesn't concern himself with things like feeling appreicated and loved lol. I do know that he feels better when he comes home to dinner and a clean house, though.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• DH says to give him a blow job. (Of course he would say that, he's a man, lol!)
    Make him a really nice dinner (something he loves) and get him his favorite beer? Give him a foot rub?
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 10:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• LOL@ the pun...My husband would secrectly be hoping for a blow job, while trying to say something that was more sensitive instead, such as "When you tell me you love me.." or something to that nature.
    The actual answer he gave, as he plays the Xbox, is he would like to be suprised to find something he wanted, in his possession. He means a game or a flat screen TV!!!! I would have rather got the blow job answer!!!!!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 12, 2009