Anyone read the Time Traveler's Wife? Did you enjoy it?

I have it on hold at our local library(I'm number 6 in line). It will take a while before I get to read it.

Plus I want to see the movie really bad

tickled_pink09

Asked by tickled_pink09 at 10:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It was OK. Well-written. I was hooked and interested in how it turned out. I am not interested in reading it again, though. Once was enough. I don't know if I'll see the movie.

Answer by Bmat at 10:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I don't think the movie was as good as the book. I heard it was sad and boring. I loved the book. It was such and interesting story about love and the downfalls of time travel. Later in the book, you realize why what happened earlier happened. I am not usually into romantic novels but the time travel intrigued me. I was looking forward to the movie but then decided I'd skip it. The movie is never as good as the book, in my experience.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 10:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I've read it three times and really loved it. I could hardly wait to see the movie, but - ugh - it was so bad that it's almost ruined the book for me.
    Linds2Horse

Answer by Linds2Horse at 10:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• ...oh my.....now i dont wanna see the movie i just wanna read the book! lol
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I am sure the book will be better. The movie looks good but trailers can be deceiving lol
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2009