Someone PLEASE help me :(

I'm in my younger twentys. I had a baby 15 months ago. I'm a single mom but I recently got with a great guy. Now here is my problem...I have NO sex drive what so ever!! I thought when you got with someone and the relationship was new that was something you did all the time! I've been told that being depressed or stressed can affect your sex drive, but I'm neither of those. I've very happy with my life, except in the sex area :( I don't have any insurance right now, so I can't really go to the Dr. and see if they can help. Any ideas how to fix this?? Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Are you on a birth control pill? That messed up my sex drive when I took it.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Could be hormones. Could be you're with someone who is great "on paper" but is not really your cup of tea.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2009