what do i get my 2 yr old son for xmas???any new toys out that

u know about????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Holidays

• my mother just got my son a train set for his 2nd b-day. Its by fisherprice...called Geotrax. It has tons of accessories that your family can buy year after year to make it bigger.

Also the pieces are durable so that it takes a lot to break it. Its motorized and has a simple control. And the train will allign itself pretty well on the track.

My son loves it....

OF course he also loves taking it apart! lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• My son was 2 last Christmas and he ended up with 3 train sets and he loved them!!! They were great gifts for him, and the new Geotrax set looks great, very kid friendly.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:20 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• What does your child enjoy? Base any gifts on what he enjoys, especially something he's really passionate about. Whether it's dinasaurs, trains, boats, airplanes, etc.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• My son is 17 months and last week when we went to Chuckie Cheeses he absolutely love the Wack-a-Mole game so went on the net and ordered one. lol i think me and my hubby are more excited to try it out. Were also gonna get our lil man a Home Depot Tool Bench. I think it will be good as a learning tool as well as a fun activity for him :) Hope this helps and im sure no matter what you get your lil one will love it :) Happy Thanks Giving and Merry Christmas!

31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 10:21 PM on Nov. 25, 2009