Looking for a taste of good old common sense?

here it is..now I know these have been stated here before but some good common sense is always worth repeating..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• These are possibly the 5 best sentences you'll ever read:

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
    When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

is it true?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• argh I did not want to post anon as I do not use it..but anyway
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I do not agree, but then again, I'm just a filthy socialist. The TRUE meaning of the word anyway.
    Anonymous

• Really anon? Then lets hear it how is it not so? One by one debunk it ..if you will be so kind..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• WHAT AN IDIOT
    Anonymous

• When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them,

And this is the problem with today's society. They find excuses to not work. OR the government enable's them to mooch off the working society. Eve the teen children now days aren't to excited about working. They would rather Mom and dad take care of them, Nothing like it was back in the good ole days.

wewerepunked

Answer by wewerepunked at 11:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• How insightful anon..how exactly would I be an idiot? or how exactly would those words be of idiocy? ...ill wait..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• LOVE intelligent anon quips. I think the word Irony is lost them them :)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• ty for a real response wewerepunked..much appreciated
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:26 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Not a problem Tn, good to see people with a firm head on their shoulders now days.
    wewerepunked

Answer by wewerepunked at 11:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2009