weird squirmy/bubbly feeling in lower abdomen - 40 weeks - is this normal?

After making love with my hubs, I started feelin this weird sensation in my lower abdomen. I know the baby is super low and I am actually a day overdue. I feel lots of pressure from him being so low and I figure this is just related to that, but I'm kinda weirded out and worried cause it's just such a weird feeling. It's all bubbly and almost like gas except not where I'd usually feel gas pains. It doesn't hurt just feels kinda like vibrating almost, sorta like if you take one of those little electronic back massagers and your skin feels kinda tingly. I know the preggo books say to worry if you feel jerky sensations and I'm thinking this wouldn't be strong enough to qualify as that, but I'm kinda paranoid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think its anything to worry about but Im not doctor lol. If there's no pain or bleeding I think you're fine :)
    Anonymous

• my daughter use to do that all the time. way before 40weeks though. i use to call it tickles from inside. i use to feel it mostly on the side though. she use to do it when i laid in bed. i think its normal. unless its cramping and u have discharge i wouldn;t worry. good luck.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 11:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2009