what do I do?

I do not know what to do about my childs father we broke up about a month ago and he still lives here in the house I guess he is tryin to find his own apartment but I can not sit here quietly while he is going out at night doing what ever. I know I should not care. I am tired of him and his temper issues. now he decided he wanted to leave . Just leave I cannot go threw this again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I kicked mine out.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I would do the same.... In fact, I wanna kick my in-laws out as we speak, the problems are many, but I need a damn good reason, other than they are driving me nuts. But that relates to family. A boyfriend is different, he is disposable. Just because he implanted a seed, doesn't mean you have to stay with him. The only duty you both have is to that child, not to each other. Tell him to leave, go stay with a friend, he doesn't need to be there.If he refuses, you can call the cops to come and escort him out, especially if his name isn't on the place. If it is, find a way to evict him.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I had a guy that thought he was gonna treat me like crap and live off me and I couldn't get rid of him - I ended up moving out (surprise!! the electricity is going to be turned off in two days, have fund with that, k?). Let him leave... kick him out... don't take him back no matter how tempting... he's a jackass. You're better off alone.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2009