lmao im sorry but this is just too funny...

http://signups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=signupy.uploadphoto&code=bfb0e74f-f277-4caf-8b64-7000a13ede87&userId=508291864

and to make this a question
will you be buying the snuggie blanket for christmas this year?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no i will not be. i think snuggies were a great invention- for the inventor who has made so much money off of them...but goodness...why not just use a blanket or a sweatshirt??? and now a snuggie for a dog? is it that serious? there are actually kids in this world- in this country- that do not have winter coats and there is actually a snuggie to keep a dog warm in the house? what about fur??? lol.
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I was thinking about getting one as a gag for my kid brother. We give gag gifts for each other, I got ShamWow's last year!
    littleredpony

Answer by littleredpony at 12:26 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I have a snuggie, I was so thrilled to get it cuz I'm always cold. It's not all that great. It is impossible to walk around in, or function in. It is only awesome if you are laying on the couch. And when you're just laying on the couch, you could use a blanket, but it does give your arms more warmth, without falling off or anything.
    I think it's cute for the doggies, I have a little dog who always likes to be snuggled up in anything she can find, she would love a snuggie, but a blanket will have to do for her. :)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:32 AM on Nov. 12, 2009