is there anybody that can talk to me? I need someone to talk to

my email address is randigraham1@aol.com please anybody

WifeyorMom

Asked by WifeyorMom at 12:45 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know of many of us that will do that. You should go anon if you are embarassed to state your question. I wouldn't email anyone I didn't know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Im hoping that you will be able to open up & discuss what your goin through with someone!!! Yo should never feelembarraced,ashamed or fel like there is nobody to talk to here on this site...There are soo many of us who would love to be able to help you through a tough time,just listen when needed day or night,or pray for you as sisters n the Lord:) you can feel free to contact me & not feel like I will judge you or look down on you....Just leave me a message and i will get back to you okay!!! God Bless You:)
    wiard4jesus

Answer by wiard4jesus at 3:45 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Try asking your question or whatever it is that is bothering you and we'll all try to give you some kind of advice just post anonymous the little button is right at the bottom of the box after you asked your question just check it and you'll be anonymous but you are limited to so many words so make your point.
    Remember we are here for you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I AGREE WITH THE FIRST PERSON
    Anonymous