How many times a day do you GO #2?

My mother-in-law, sis-in-law, and I were joking about how often our husbands poo. My sis in law's husband goes 5x's a day!!! My hubby and his dad are both around 3x's.

Us three women only go every other day!

Is this how it is in your household too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Health

• You should be going one time for every time you eat. IF you are going less than that you are not getting enough fiber or water.
    I insist on two to three times a day. Otherwise it is a fiber/laxative for that person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Everyone has a different schedule but you should be going everyday at least. Now, I have had my gallbladder out and I got several times a day. It is very annoying!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Anon :53 here: If you ever bury someone you love due to colon cancer you won't find this subject funny anymore. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• 1-2x's for me, several for hubby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I go like, 2-3 times a day......my Husband has a hard time...he goes days and days....even after trying enimas, and laxatives....he has to get a colonoscopy
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:47 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• i go all the time unfortunatly, i have ibs and had my gallbladder removed. my dh goes about once every three days or so but, on that third day it is some serious business. i try to use our second bathroom on those days.lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I go once or twice a day. I have had no history of serious illness or health issues...I don't feel well if I don't go once everyday at least.
    Anonymous