Is Cirque du Soleil's show Zumanity any good?

We are going to Vegas next month, (My husband and I) and I am wondering if anyone has seen Zumanity and thought it was any good. I wanted to see Mystere but not sure if they are gonna have a show when we go because they don't have tickets on sale yet for after Dec. 15. So I'm exploring my other Cirque options. My husband and I are very sexually open by the way. (Which the show is supposed to be for people with an open sexual mind) Thanks for the imput.

Savanna22

Asked by Savanna22 at 1:08 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Entertainment

• Never mind... I think we are going to go to Mystere after all...
    Savanna22

Answer by Savanna22 at 12:47 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I've seen most of the shows. You made the right decision Mystere is great. I also really loved The Beatles Love by Cirque.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• we are actually not going to see either now... Money got tight so we had to skip that show, we are still seeing and have already paid for Criss Angel (that was more for hubby cause the whole trip is for me anyways) But we were going to see that and cirque but again can't anymore... : ( Maybe I will get to see it next time I go, which I think will be this summer. (I'm supposed to go with a friend or two)
    Savanna22

Answer by Savanna22 at 3:22 AM on Nov. 19, 2009