i dont think i can deal with this!!

okay so im 21 years old. and ever since i was 16 i've had a boyfriend. meaning like if me and my boyfriend broke up, id have another boyfriend within a couple months. i am NOT a whore if thats what you guys are thinking. i've only slept with 4 people. anyway, i haven't had a boyfriend in about 7 months and im kind of freaking out. im horny ALL the time, and thinking about just having sex with my ex boyfriend. anyone in my situation? how should i deal with this?? i don't really wanna have sex with him but.. im not really sure what else to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you sound like a whore to me .....get a toy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Anon :17 beat me to it. Non Whores can go without.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• haha really? just cuz im still YOUNG and horny all the time doesn't mean im a whore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• WOW ANON. Judge much? I would bet that you are with a different man every night. You sound like a bitch 2 me.

Op, you do not sound like a whore to me, but I would agree with one part of the bitches post. Get a toy. I would not suggest sleeping with your ex because it could complicate the breakup.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• im young to but maybe you are not a whore but you sure do make it sound like it. im anon 17 and i say get a toy and dont just go have sex with someone because you are horney that is what whores do or hoes eaither way, same thing. get you a toy and dont make your self sound bad
    Anonymous

• LOL, yes, actually if you give in to what you propose it makes you a whore with capital letters.
    Anonymous

• no thanks i have been with the same man since i was 15 thank you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• You bunch of dried up old hags need to stop trolling and get a life. Just because your sex life dried up 20 years ago, does not mean that the rest of us are whores. By the way, I am happily married, have never been with another man, and in no way a whore, but I still can't go without. When my husband has to be away, I get horny. I AM HUMAN!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• OMG LOL damn you woman are so freaking vicious.
    Anonymous

• Ok, getting desperate enough to sleep with your ex, seems a little...eh...whori-ish. Sorry. Not trying to be mean, but at least you haven't acted on it, right? lol. I'd invest in a toy, because yes, it's normal for women to get horny although some act like it's not. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Nov. 12, 2009