Did this happen to you during the end of your pregnancy? or is it not even pregnancy related?

Today I got the most peculiar sensation in my vagina. It was like it was opening? What was this? Was it a muscle spasm or was it something to do with me being 34 weeks pregnant? For the record I've never had this feeling before. It was like the inside of my Vagina was expanding and opening. Have you had this before? Sorry if this is weird Im just not sure what the heck it was?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could have been pressure from the baby getting into position that caused it.. I know near the end of my pregnancies, I always felt like I was "getting ready".. You can't really feel the dilation, but the pressure from the baby can make it seem like you do ;)
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 6:12 AM on Nov. 12, 2009