Flu vaccines causing miscarraige? You decide.

http://organichealthadviser.com/archives/shocking-h1n1-swine-flu-vaccine-miscarriage-stores-from-pregnant-women-tell-your-doctors-that-vaccines-and-pregnancy-do-not-mix

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• My sister had the H1N1 shot the next day she miscarried. Her baby the day before was fine moving around and they said this pregnancy was going well. The next day her baby was gone. I know of a few other moms had similar situations happen got the shot the next day or so they miscarried. Will anyone admit or try to find out if the vaccine caused the miscarriages? No.

My sister was told there were no risks and given no information on the shot. I wished she had listened to me. She knows how I feel about vaccinations and knows how they nearly killed my son. I do think the shot killed her baby and I would not beg any pregnant mom to read up on the shots and ask for real info not the just the stupid pamphlets they try to pass off as information.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• No one is forcing you to get it, if that is real risk which I doubt, then its the woman's choice and the responsibility is on her. And, anything can cause a miscarriage, sometimes it just happens. And the only way to know if there is a link between the H1N1 vaccine and miscarriages they would have to do an autopsy on the fetus. Plus, around the time I had my son, a women was trying to sue the hospital and her OB and who ever else she could because her baby was born with both boy and girl parts and she would have aborted if she knew that. So people will find a reason to sue the FDA and CDC, even if the miscarriage was natural.
    viridian

Answer by viridian at 2:48 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I agree with the fact they are not being forced to get it, but they def. should know there are risks with it.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• It's pretty much impossible to prove a causal link between a vaccine and a miscarriage (or anything and a miscarriage.) Unfortunately early miscarriage is pretty common- about one in five confirmed pregancies will end with a pregnancy loss. Sad (and I know how sad it is because I've been that one in five myself) but it's natural. Don't get me wrong- I'm not saying that vaccines couldn't play a role, I'm just saying they haven't been proven to play a role and miscarriage occurs regularly irregardless of vaccination.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I agree with Freela, and also the others. If you are worried, don't get it.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:51 AM on Nov. 12, 2009