IF...

you were physically and financially able....would you have a ton of kids...are you mentally able to ?

A part of me wishes I could have a litter of kids lol.... I know we could afford maybe 1 or 2 more...but I know physically I cant...and I dont think mentally I could either. But whenever I see people with a bunch of kids...I always think... I wish i could go on Wife Swap with someone who has like 10, so i can see what it is like.

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 2:44 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, never. Regardless of my health or finances, I wouldn't ever want more than two.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:46 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I have one, I'd have one more (which I plan on doing soon anyway) and then maybe adopt another 2. Oh, and I'd adopt accordingly so that I would have 2 girls and 2 boys.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:50 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• NOO. I don't want to spend hald my life waking up in the middle of the night and the other half paying for and dealing with teenagers. I want maybe two. 3 if I feel like going all out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I know for a fact that I am not mentally about to take care of a ton of kids. I really wish I was but I am not :(
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:55 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I don't think I'd have more of my own, but I think I'd foster kids.
    Beichan

Answer by Beichan at 2:58 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I don't know about a ton of kids, but I have 4 and I'm pregnant with #5. Mine are spaced out (14, 10, 7, 5), which I think has made it a lot easier than it would have been if I had four under the age of 5. I did pretty well with the two that were 16 months apart, but I don't think I could do it with them all being close in age.
    If I could afford it I would have a few more or adopt, but I doubt that will be how it works out. I enjoy all the different stages they go through. Although we will see how well I handle the teen years... lol
    prdill08

Answer by prdill08 at 3:02 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I have 2, the only way I will have more is if I marry into them...LOL.
    boy_or_girl

Answer by boy_or_girl at 3:14 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• No thanks...lol. My 1 is plenty! lol♥
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:23 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• two is mentally draining enough for me thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I would love to have several more kids - the finances and logistical stuff like where to keep them all would be fine, and I am confident that I could handle it mentally/emotionally - but I know my husband could not. We're still debating #3 - he is leaning towards having 1 more, but this would be it.
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 4:19 AM on Nov. 12, 2009